For advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want to publicize our event on TCM. What is the process?
You can promote your event on our event calendar by submitting it here.
- We are organizing an event/ festival and would like Edu Khabar – The Campus Media to be our print media partners. What is the process?
You can send a proposal at email@example.com. You will receive a reply within 48 hours (only if) there are any possibilities from our end. We wish, we could associate with every event but due to certain constraints we limit the number of associations we make. You are free to publicize your event on our event calendar by submitting it here.
- We want to post content on your Facebook (or other social media) page. What should we do?
We reserve the right to post content on our social media platforms and refrain from sharing 3rd party posts (apart from sponsored/partnered content). For partnering/advertising with us, write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales team will get back to you.
- I want to send a press release/ write an article on The Campus Media, what is the procedure?
You can send an e-mail at email@example.com. Edu Khabar – The Campus Media reserves the right to publish the article if it matches all the editorial requirements and is not promotional in any case.
- Does every post on your website gets shared on your Facebook page?
No. The posts are in accordance to our social media policies wherein some posts don’t get a mention.
For other queries, please fill out the form below: