A few months ago, young entrepreneurial minds sat together with a seedling idea and it was in no time sown down on a fertile land. With regular motivation and a great vision a team equipped with talent, furnished with energy and ready to redefine the standards was on grounds soon. With a number of workshops, seminars, competitions, panel discussions, and even more indigenous was the excitement and enthusiasm from the side of the participating teams. With a participation from various other universities, and raising the standards of the events ever occurred, The Business Conclave 2018 has proved to be a huge success.
Event started steady and energetic with the Keynote Session by Vipul Dabur, MD of Indo-German brakes ltd and then proceeded by Mr. Pankaj Gupta, the president of the industries association of India, and further we went to proceed over to the world of competitions and Panel discussions over two different agendas namely:
- India Imitates, Doesn’t Innovates-
- Mr. Nalin Aggarwal- CEO and founder of Laundarybags.
- Mr. Divya Pratp Singh- CEO and founder of Paytunes.
- Mr. Arbab Usmani- Founder of Uppskill India and an expert in mentoring startups.
- Mr. Subh Jha- CEO and founder of Legal Salah.
- Entrepreneurship Vs. Innovation-
- Mr. Sumeet Wadhwa- CEO and founder of Sendd.
- Mr. Vijendra Chauhan- CEO of Evontech, a software firm.
- Dr. DK Punia- CEO of Projectforschool
Seminars and workshops added chroma to the event: Workshop Conducted by Internshala was a big hype among the students and turned out to be a helpful session to know more about the corporate world and start early with the internship opportunities. Another session by Mr. Ajit Nigam too proved to be a good session for the students to know more about the Business Model Canvas to enhance their business and management skills. Business competitions including
- The Flagship Advertising Competition- Adkings
- The Flagship Marketing Competition- Brandwars
- The Business Quiz- Krackat
- The Flagship HR Case Study Competition- HR Resolve
But before the day could end, startups attending the startup expo were grateful enough to have a personal mentorship session with all of the successful panelists and even a bunch of the investors. And the first day hence ended on the notes of melodious singing talents and energetic dance performances for the first day.
While weather being a little unfaithful on the next day, soon it turned out to rain, still couldn’t afford to disrupt the focus of the team from success.
A morning motivation and knowledge keynote Session by Mr. Vipul Dawar, another lot of speakers, a session by Mr. Rahul Bhatnagar, panels and a special session by Mr. Manuj Mittal, the second day saw the unbeatable enthusiasm of the team with the perfect management and control. The major panel agendas were:
- Is Data Really The New Oil-
- Mr. Anuj Tiwari- Author and a professional analyst at Accenture.
- Mr. Jay Mehta- VP at L&K Saatchi &Saatchi.
- Mr. Arihant Jain- Technology manager at Samsung.
- Indian Educational Mirage |Constructing Leaders or Followers-
- Ms. Charuka Arora- Founder of Inbode, the first E-Boutique.
- Mr. Rahul Bhatnagar- Entrepreneur.
Another lot of opportunities unfolded when it was time to compete, compete the final round of the event of the
- Flagship Advertising Competition- Adkings
- Finance Marketing Event of Business- The Negotiators,
- The Flagship National BPLAN.
With a launch of the cover of the upcoming novel The Girl I Never Met authored by one the student “Tushar Dauthal from BBA-FAS (1st Year)” of the School Of Business, the second day saw the rewards in the palms and pride in the eyes of the achievers during the final felicitation ceremony.
The event was signed off with emotions and tears, wishes and appreciations for the Business conclave 2019, School Of Business stands at the top, proud and successful, once again. An event which changed the outlook of any other event over the years, The Business Conclave 2018, has marked its presence with a buzz in the town. With a turnout of more 500+ of participants and an average of five times more participation externally, the standards have been redefined forever. With the entrepreneurs from around the corners, and Start-ups coming up to be showcased, it wouldn’t be any injustice to call this buzz any less than a success every other event has dreamt of. A remarkable number of 13+ Start-ups showcased their products and grabbed the opportunity to get a personal mentorship session with some of the sharpest entrepreneurial minds of the business world.
With this level of unmatchable achievement and success, a new era of the UPES – School Of Business stands high and unconquered.